Developing Leaders: Emerging leaders, individual contributors, and core administrative staff are critical members in shaping company culture and contributing to the strategic direction of an organization. Many emerging leaders need assistance in developing their confidence, communication skills, influence and project leadership. Investment in focused conversations, learning activities and development goals for these individuals will equip them to be collaborative producers and leaders within the organization and well-aligned with company goals.
The Developing Leaders Lab is offered on the 2nd Thursday of the month (for 5 consecutive months), starting September 14, 2017 and ending January 11, 2018 ~ 10:30am - 12pm PST. Cost is $650/participant.
- Course 1: Authentic Introspection as a Leader (With a focus on self-awareness, communication, active listening and maintaining presence)
- Course 2: Harnessing Your Strategic Agility (With a focus on EQ, agility and implementing strategy into your daily role)
- Course 3: Thriving Partnerships – Shifting from the Me to the We (With a focus on addressing passionate conversations, collaboration and change)
- Course 4: Piloting Your Organizational Story (With a focus on mentoring, coaching and developing a purpose-oriented workforce)
- Course 5: Elevating as You Soar (With a focus on authentic leadership, the power of influence, and developing a culture of resiliency)
By registering for this webinar series, you agree to submit your information to the Webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding the webinar series and other services. Your information will not be shared with any outside organizations.
**All refunds must be requested via email to Regan Poston at firstname.lastname@example.org one week BEFORE the first course starts. A refund will be given, less a fifty (50) dollar transaction fee. Your refund will be credited to your account within 5-7 business days. We understand conflicts arise. If you cannot attend a course, FutureSense will email you the recorded version along with the materials upon request. Please contact Regan Poston at email@example.com.**